About this Course
Does your kid want to learn to play the keyboard?
Then this course is exactly what you need to make your child's dreams come true.
A keyboard is an impressive musical instrument with a row of levers or keys offering a wide range of sounds. In this course, you will learn from the basics and get introduced to scales, chords, etc. This course will help you to express your musical ideas on the keyboard in a much natural, musical, and creative way.
In this full course you will learn:
Keyboard Introduction. Voice, Style, Song Buttons.
• Black and White Keys, Tone and SemiTone.
• What is an Octave. 5 Octaves in a 61 Key Keyboard.
• Uniquely Identifying Each Key on the Keyboard.
• Playing MELODY of a Song.
• Playing Melody of HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG
• Concept of Note, Tune and Song.
• Who is the King in Music ?
• Playing Melody of TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
• Playing Melody of HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB.
• Playing Melody of VANDE MAATHARAM (H.W)
• Playing Melody of KAL HO NA HO ( 3 Para)
• GOAL Management and TIME Management.
• GOAL Setting (About 5 Goals)
• Scale : Chromatic, Major, Minor, Pentatonic, Blues
• Formula for Major & Minor Scales.
• Practicing Major Scales on the Keyboard with Correct Fingering.
• Practicing Minor Scales on the Keyboard with Correct Fingering.
• Concept of Thumb-Under and Cross-over.
• What are Chords ? Type of Chords Major, Minor, 7th
• How to Find Chord Notes from the Major Scale or Minor Scale ?
• Practicing Chords with correct fingering using Left Hand (2nd Octave)
• Major Scales and Relative Minor Scales.
• Intervals and its Importance in Ear Training.
• How to Master a Song on Keyboard. The 5 Steps Involved.
• Learn to Play Chords for Gulabi Ankhen along with Vocals.
• Learn to Play Melody for Gulabi Ankhen along with Karaoke Video.
• Learn to Play Chords for Chura Liya along with Vocals.
• Learn to Play Melody for Chura Liya along with Karaoke Video.
• Learn to Play Melody for Kal Ho Na Ho (Full Song)
• Learn to Play Chords for Kal Ho Na Ho (Full Song)
• Learn to Play Chords & Melody for a few English Songs
• 100 marks Exam. 50 Marks Theory and 50 Marks Practicals.
• Learn Essential Music Theory to Play the Keyboard
• Performance-Oriented Lessons
• Learn to Play Melody
• Learn to Play Chords
• Daily H.W for Practice
• Support Available on WhatsApp for any Queries.
• Learning Various Songs to Understand Melody.(Pitch)
• Learning Various Songs to Understand Chords. (Rhythm)
• Learn from a Trainer with 20+ Years of Experience.
• Course Material Provided. (PDF Format)
• Assessment at the End of the Course.
By the end of this class, you will be able to read the chords and table, understand the difference between rhythms of major and minor progressions and play the Keyboard like a rockstar.
REGISTER TODAY and I'll see you inside the class!
Learn together with your friends
Introduction to Keyboard
Learn to Play Chords & Melody
Frequently Asked Questions