Do you watch cake-making shows on TLC and want to make one by yourself? Are you unsure of how to go about making those fancy-looking fondant cakes?
If you answered with a YES! to those questions then wish your worries goodbye. Today, fondant cakes are widely popular and are usually admired for their skillful work and professional end result. This workshop will help you enhance your cake baking skills and learn how to effortlessly make beautiful and professional fondant cakes.
Basics of Fondant
- Introduction to fondant cake making
- Types of fondant techniques, fondant coloring, fondant tools, and more.
- Uses of fondant on cakes.
How to roll a fondant sticking fondant
- Learn how to fix cracks
- Learn to store fondant figures
- Watch live demonstration of rolling a fondant
- Learn to cover the cake board with a fondant sheet.
- Make a dummy cake covering using fondant.
List of materials required-
Fondant (white), gum paste (golden/ white), CMC powder, cornflour dusting pouch, rolling mat, rolling pin, fondant smoother, cutting wheel, fondant decorator brush sets, fondant cutters/ paper cutter, silicone molds for petals & leaves, colors (green, red, yellow), dummy cake (Thermocol), fondant wire, flower tape, fondant ball roller, fondant model ping foam pad.
By the end of this workshop, you will know the basics, processes, and techniques of fondant cake making like the professionals. You will be able to make show-stopping cakes for special occasions without spending a fortune!
Register Now and get on this baking journey with us!